Why CAS-One navigation?
CAS-One planning and navigation technology sets the standard in image-guided interventional and surgical treatments for the liver, and is poised to become the standard-of-care. Clinical benefits of CAS-One technology include improved accuracy, decreased radiation exposure for patient and operator and a reduction in total procedure time. Nevertheless, confronted by an aging population, rise in chronic diseases including cancer, and increasing demands from healthcare consumers, the healthcare system is under pressure, and to be adopted into routine clinical practice, new technologies must provide economic value to healthcare providers and institutions. CAS-One rises to the challenge on both counts – as well as helping to improve patient outcomes, the system is designed to produce efficiency gains for institutions.
- Improved cost-efficiency in complex cases due to predictable precision and procedure time
- Faster procedure time means reduced anaesthesia costs
- Patient recover time is quicker, leading to a shorter hospital stay
- More efficient use of CT equipment
- Helps to attract new patients looking for the latest therapies and technologies
- Helps even less experienced operators provide highly efficient and precise therapy after a very short training period